Hag traps
Every time I'm in a chase against a hag every time I trigger one of her traps it turns my screen and sometimes cause me to die. Can yall fix that?๐๐๏ธ
Every time I'm in a chase against a hag every time I trigger one of her traps it turns my screen and sometimes cause me to die. Can yall fix that?๐๐๏ธ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
intentional
This is how the devs want that to work, it says it in the wiki.
ok thanks
It's called a camera flick and it's utilized to mess up survivors and is fully intentional, it's why there is no camera flick when Hag uses rusty shackles.