i normally go for 50 win streaks. I'm going for a 5 win streak with trickster

I think the challenge will be equivalent to 50 wins with any other killer.

Comments

  • I feel like a one game win streak would be praiseworthy. Godspeed, good sir

  • well my friend. i wish you the best. and that's not enough to get 5 win streak

  • I'm already dreading the painful experience that will be to get the adept with him

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    I'm already dreading the painful experience that will be to get the adept with him

    That sounds like a nightmare. Freddys nightmare probably

  • I pretty much will force myself to play 1 game with him when he'll release, I hate to lose my rank 1 on purpose :(

  • imaine saving your bloodpoints up for the trickster

  • @hardtimefun said:

    I pretty much will force myself to play 1 game with him when he'll release, I hate to lose my rank 1 on purpose :(

    You probably won't at first. Since it's a new killer for the survivors the would probably die trying to figure out ways to handle and counter him.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2053235#Comment_2053235

    You probably won't at first. Since it's a new killer for the survivors the would probably die trying to figure out ways to handle and counter him.

    i'll help them right away, play like you were playing against huntress and stay close to long walls

  • Why not go for 50 lose streak? And play with your full strength and no mercy.

    I personally think its possible with the new killer lol.

  • A little bit overdramatic. But if it makes you happy...

  • wins by ur rules or by PIPing?

  • I'm starting to get used to it. As soon as there is a new killer, it's the worst killer ever created, the most useless, the most unplayable, etc. As long as he's not a killer with easy 75 or 80% kill rates, he's a bad killer... :'(

  • @Chatkovski said:

    I'm starting to get used to it. As soon as there is a new killer, it's the worst killer ever created, the most useless, the most unplayable, etc. As long as he's not a killer with easy 75 or 80% kill rates, he's a bad killer... :'(

    Deathslinger, PH and Twins were all supposedly "The weakest killer" upon release, now all three of them are considered are A or B tier by most. I'm expecting the same here.