Lets talk about.........keys baby.

  1. You can barely seem them as a killer.
  2. not exactly fair they are in chests.
  3. How is it any different to a DC?
  4. People doing challenges/adepts cannot do so due to keys.
  5. They nerfed mori's so why not keys.
  6. It is meant to be a team game? does a team care when they see the hatch and haul ass?
  7. The old switch a roo, blink and a key is there I mean we aren't all glued dto the tv.
  8. I am mostly a surv main, meaning I wish to launch the controller at something lol and I think keys need a re work.


Comments

  • 🎵Let's talk about you and me...🎵

    But yeah,everyone knows that keys need a rework and rhey will gwt one at some point,so let's stay patient until then

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    🎵Let's talk about you and me...🎵

    But yeah,everyone knows that keys need a rework and rhey will gwt one at some point,so let's stay patient until then

    God I have this song in my head but my own fault lol