Bug Report: Weapon going through survivors / hooked-survivor hitbox too big?
I was the killer (The Executioner).
I had Survivor A on the hook.
I interrupted a hook rescue, and put Survivor B on my shoulder.
I swung at Survivor C who was behind me and injured them.
I had 6 stacks of Save the Best for Last, allowing me to swing again.
Survivor C went to unhook.
I turned around to swing at Survivor C who was now directly in front of me.
I hit Survivor A on the hook instead of Survivor C (who was between me and Survivor A).
----
How did my attack go through a survivor and hit someone behind them??
Please fix this issue. Between my perk and how they played, I was supposed to have 1 hook, 1 carry, and 1 slug. Because of this bug / technicality, I got 4 escapes with complimentary teabags instead.
Why is the killer allowed to hit a hooked survivor at all in the first place, other than to BM? Disable auto-aim and weapon collision with hooked survivors.
Comments
(When it asked me to select a category, Bug-Reporting was not an option. I could see Bug Reporting on the list, but I could not click it; it would not highlight as a selectable option.)
When unhooking, there's currently a bug that makes it so that they go behind the rescuer. It'll probably be fixed soon.