I changed my mind about "The Game"
In a previous post I mentioned how the game is absurd with its pallet count :)
I just suck so hard ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
โ Warning: Ear Assault imminent โ
12 Views. Watch warning: ear assault and millions of other Dead By Daylight videos on Medal, the #1 Game Clip Platform.
Comments
It is technically a god pallet after the generator is completed but otherwise its a death sentence.
This is only like 1 pallet but that was a ######### hilarious video and it gave me a good chuckle
Yea I just suck at killer even tho I'm rank 1 ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ but ty ty โค๏ธ
The best moment were
Owie
WHERA ARE THE GENS
and the screams with spirit fury mixed in somewhere was ######### hilarious
LMAO what can I say the alphabet mafia just has too much energy ๐คช๐คช๐๐ I should really stop now LMAOOOO