Matchmaking

Hi guys, first sry for my bad english. My question here is why the mm is very bad. I only play at least 3 matchs per day but this is really frustraing because i get against ppl in rank +8 (i am new, i have only 40hs). Pls the only thing i want is a good mm :(

unknown.png


Comments

  • @A1xe said:

    Hi guys, first sry for my bad english. My question here is why the mm is very bad. I only play at least 3 matchs per day but this is really frustraing because i get against ppl in rank +8 (i am new, i have only 40hs). Pls the only thing i want is a good mm :(

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FIKHPGLQB7MJ/unknown.png

    Is that a Monstrous Shrine perk you’re using??? 😍😍 I have no idea why you lost using that bit of excellence!

  • from what I understand, there isn't a lot of low rank players currently. so they get matched up a lot.

    it's not great... but it's either that or wait half an hour for a match

  • Did you have fun?

  • @A1xe said:

    Hi guys, first sry for my bad english. My question here is why the mm is very bad. I only play at least 3 matchs per day but this is really frustraing because i get against ppl in rank +8 (i am new, i have only 40hs). Pls the only thing i want is a good mm :(

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FIKHPGLQB7MJ/unknown.png

    Match making tries to pair you up against people within 6 ranks of you, but if one side is experiencing long queue times, it will widen the requirement to find them a game faster. If you didn't wait long in the lobby for a match, then it is probably that all or some of the survivors in the match had waited a long time in queue and instead of making them wait longer, they placed you into the match with them because you were the next available killer. If you did wait a long time, it was because they didn't want you to have to wait any longer.

    I get your frustration of having to go against teams presumably more skilled than you when you only play a few matches a night. My suggestion is to use them as a way to improve. Think about things they did in the match that made it hard for you to win and think of ways to try and counter that.

    Personally, I would rather get into matches fast than have to wait a long time for an opponent, even if they heavily out-skill me.

  • There are not enough killers around, that's why the matchmaking matches new players with high ranks.

    It's not nice, but a feature to keep the queues relatively low.

    May I suggest playing survivor instead? It's easier and not as frustrating.

  • I feel you with the red ranks, i kept getting put with them all last night. some were toxic towards me..but at least they were having fun i guess.but they ended up being hooked and only one escaped and was a level 20.

    the day before i was getting put with ranks closer to my level. it was more fun, i enjoyed it.