I got disconnected from a game
I got playing a game then hooked then it kicked me out of live and the game then it said I had no internet connection but my internet connection was perfect
Tagged:
Pending
I got playing a game then hooked then it kicked me out of live and the game then it said I had no internet connection but my internet connection was perfect
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had this thing like 3 times already - 2 times as Survivor and 1 as Killer. You play the game normally and then there is "No connection" message, funny tho because if you do not click OK you will be still in game (unable to do anything but still in the game - you can dodge DC ban this way).
Discord was working perfectly fine at the time when error occured so it was not due to bad connection.