[First Round] Most Toxic Killer in the Game Award

Comments

  • I would’ve voted Bubba or Ghost Face. Bubba because of the facecampers and Ghost Face because I’m not sure why, but this killer attracts toxicity. It’s probably just because he’s the only killer that can efficiently teabag.

    I’m just gonna vote Spirit out of all these because as a former Spirit main, the relaxing and easy gameplay of Spirit, who’s already powerful enough, attracts the egos. I’m glad I moved on from her now.

  • It's Bubba. No killer is toxic on its own, but if a player wants to be toxic Bubba is the most common choice.


    And most people chose Spirit, of course. It baffles me how many people don't know the difference between being toxic and being oppressive. Toxic means ruining others games with no gameplay benefit to you, how can a Spirit do this any more than other killers listed here?

  • so playing a killer is toxic now. ok whatever

  • @pigsaag said:

    so playing a killer is toxic now. ok whatever

    Im grabbing people's opinions. Im not saying anything bad about killers.

  • @papichulo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2053203#Comment_2053203

    Im grabbing people's opinions. Im not saying anything bad about killers.

    ok. i pick clown since he has toxic bottles. haha