I can't get perks that I own to appear in the bloodweb
I've kept looking up why this is happening and have found a lot of posts talking about it but none of the posts are true to my experience. After reaching level 50 on Nea and level 3'ing every perk that appeared to get new ones to appear, they stopped appearing. But I don't have all the perks yet. I bought Adrenaline from the shrine and it says I acquired it but I don't have it on my Nea and it isn't appearing no matter how many bloodwebs I buy through.
No perks appearing
All perks are maxed and purple, no Adrenaline
Adrenaline is acquired



Comments
@MandyTalk Apologies if you're not the right person to tag, but would you know anything about this...?
No need to apologise @NoOneKnowsNova!
@Yapixx you will need to contact our Support team about this directly as they have access to your account and are in a better position to help you. https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thank you for the redirect! I'll send a ticket through :)