Nurse is awful design and I want more
Nurse does not belong in DBD since she removes the core aspect of the game but at the same time I want more killers like her more killers that completely change up the game and have high skill ceilings to the point where they can possibly be viable in comp.
Comments
Twins. 150%ms Victor who can't be properly lopped
God pls no more killers like Nurse
They tried that. His name was Old Legion. Remember how that went?
I like her because it changes how you play the game. Everyone is so used to just run in circles around pallets that it's already boring, the only fun in this game for veteran players is to be a Streamer to earn money and fame or play with you bully squads.
Only one side can have fun, either:
The situations where both Survivor & Killers are good is RARE, but when it happens, the match will certainly be fun. This game is only relevant because of this.