pc glithes around bushes and rocks constantly since your last update

it doesn't matter if im crounched walking or running if killer is far away or close by any time I am playing on maps there are glithes where my player does glitching near these bushes or rocks. I even tried running in last game and i randomly glitched still then ran then glitched still again. I never had a problem until your latest update so problem is with your game. Also ON pc i can't run like other players. i played on ps4 they can run way faster than me on pc. and again that too after your latest update. its not my stuff i play other games perfectly with no problems and again this has only been a problem since your latest update.

Comments

  • there is no difference between pc and console players in terms of speed, and what do you mean by "glitching" in bushes?

  • I seen someone yester day manage to get on a rock somehow.. you could not hit them or pick them up if they got down. it was strange..they were on a console too.

  • Can you please provide video to show what you mean in your post please @meshel ?