Sabotage going on CD when not used and losing games outright.
Please make it so sabotage doesn’t go on cool down if you don’t complete the animation and actually sabotage the hook. The sheer number of times the game tries to sabotage the hook when you’re trying to heal an unhooked teammate is annoying and tacky, especially when positioning doesn’t always solve the issue, but for it to essentially delete a perk too is imho poor design.
I just lost a game entirely because of this. My teammate wouldn’t move away from the hook. Even though I tried to position myself, I couldn’t heal them and instead begin to sabotage. This delay allowed the huntress to hit me with a hatchet, re-down the unhooked survivor with another hatchet, and re-hook them even though I could have sabotaged to prevent this if it weren’t for the unnecessary cool down (even though I didn’t complete the animation the first time or even want to use it in the first place.) I was then downed and the killer got their free 4K due to this janky, messy design.
Similar situations have happened a few times. It’s the sort of janky design I’d expect from a free to play game. Sabotage is already an incredibly weak perk...
Comments