PRESENTING AN IDEA - TWINS SKILL 'Hoarder' IMPROVEMENT PLAN.
I hope Hoarder skill is a threat to survivors.
Survivors spend their time opening boxes because of this skill.
It also causes the trapbox to agonize over the behavior.
I hope Hoarder skill is a threat to survivors.
Survivors spend their time opening boxes because of this skill.
It also causes the trapbox to agonize over the behavior.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure the trade-off of not getting a notification on the regular boxes is worth survivors becoming oblivious for a few seconds after opening a chest, which would take longer to do.
very thank you. I think it's better to have your opinion right.
I don't think I'm going to revise this post, but if anyone sees what you're saying, anyone will accept it. : )