how and where to send a evidence of cheating I have?

I wanted to report a cheater I found on twitch so I asked on steam forum how to report a cheater but my question is deleted because I mentioned cheaters name.

Here is the warning message I got :

"The forum operates on a no name and shame rule. Please avoid naming anyone - about how to report someone:

If you faced them in the game, report them in the game and send additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com

If not, still message support and report them on Twitch too as it's against the Twitch guidelines."

So I clicked the link to send the evidence I recorded but I don't see any links that reports cheaters or send the evidences. Should I upload it to bug reporting forums? The evidence also contains the cheater's name. Will it be okay uploading it? Anyone knows?

Comments

  • Definitely not upload it to bug report as that would violate the rule you mentioned.


    I am not entirely sure which option you should choose here since you haven’t made an in-game report, but choose the option you think that fits and attach your video or link in that report:

    © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.


  • @Mooks said:

    Definitely not upload it to bug report as that would violate the rule you mentioned.

    I am not entirely sure which option you should choose here since you haven’t made an in-game report, but choose the option you think that fits and attach your video or link in that report:

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/de/requests/new

    I thank you it helped me a lot.