abuse of errors is bannable?
There is a youtuber that I follow who is abusing a bug in the game to find out where the trapdoor will appear, that is banable or reportable or is it legal
And if it were, where can I report it?
Tagged:
Mod
There is a youtuber that I follow who is abusing a bug in the game to find out where the trapdoor will appear, that is banable or reportable or is it legal
And if it were, where can I report it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You could open a support ticket. But from what I've been previously told by support, you have to report the person in-game in order for them to investigate. So basically if he wasn't in your game that report is useless..
I'm sorry there's a bug to find out where hatch spawns this is new to me I make educated guesses based on map knowledge and previous spawns
Please refer to the game rules: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules Exploiting anything that could give you an advantage can be considered breaking the rules and sometimes specific things will be listed on the list too, if needed.