Dwight and Jake Leatherface Masks
Xbox
After more than 25 kills, the masks will not unlock.
I reproduce the steps everyday for the past 11 days. I’m sure that the Dwights and Jakes are very unhappy
it hasn’t occurred yet.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Xbox
After more than 25 kills, the masks will not unlock.
I reproduce the steps everyday for the past 11 days. I’m sure that the Dwights and Jakes are very unhappy
it hasn’t occurred yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its all a part of behaviours grand master plan to ensure every bubba who ever clicks on 'Ready' is consistently the exact same brand of sweaty sack of crutch meat required to fit with the lore of bubba.
It’s working.... I feel myself becoming crutch meat already
35 kills and counting
I'm trying to Meg & Claudette's and neither has unlocked either. I feel like I'm way past 25 kills...