What was the 1.42 update on ps4 for?
Don't see any changes displayed or patch notes
Don't see any changes displayed or patch notes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have issues getting in to games? Other people have said they can't get in while others can.
Do we have real confirmation this was supposed to fix frame rate? I’m gonna try Doctor.
I don't have any problems joining games. The website above seems fishy. My antivirus flagged it, so I didn't check it and I can't find info anywhere else.
And where are the "official 1.42 patch notes" the site is referencing?
If I go on DbD in the main menu, press Option and select Update History, it lists only the same fix for the clown cosmetic that Steam got recently.