Stopped playing, rank went from 1 to 13 now... should I just have no fun with unfair matches?
I don't even have time to play 100 matches anymore to grind back to red ranks and I need to spend all of my time playing unfair matches?!
I can't even play the game I guess.
Comments
So you cant even take an brake of the game without being punished?
Yeah, my fault. Such a perfect game design. I wonder why my other games didn't reset or have a smurf detection system.
Take to take another break. I know this is what the devs want if I'm not happy with the game.
You're right. I forgot the MMR system still don't work.😪
Rank reset....you know its a thing.
You, decided to take a break...
Suck it up
it isnt because it was always an thing that it is correct and should not be changed
Rank means nothing dude
Next level complaints
First world problems