Did you know when you " Prestige you also slightly increases the odds of spawning Nodes of higher Rarities in the Blood web". Nodes are just Items and Add-ons.
IIRC everyone who's tested it has found that the difference in rarity is a couple percent at best. And that's mostly just increasing the odds of getting greens over yellows.
I believe someone did an experiment where they compared the nodes from levels 1-50 at prestige 0 and 1-50 at prestige 3 and found that the difference was an extra... I cannot remember if it was an Iri or a purple node in one of the bloodwebs... Either way, it wasn't consistent.
I will be honest with you, I never bothered to prestige my character because I don't care about P3 costumes. I didn't actually know about this so now, I'll definitely prestige my character.
i've heard it but from what i've seen its such an low number as to be imperceptible to the point of not even being sure its actually a thing and I dont know if its been confirmed by the devs or not
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard about it before but frankly... I am not sure if this is really true..
i think it never gets mentioned in-game and personally I didn’t see a significant difference..
IIRC everyone who's tested it has found that the difference in rarity is a couple percent at best. And that's mostly just increasing the odds of getting greens over yellows.
I believe someone did an experiment where they compared the nodes from levels 1-50 at prestige 0 and 1-50 at prestige 3 and found that the difference was an extra... I cannot remember if it was an Iri or a purple node in one of the bloodwebs... Either way, it wasn't consistent.
The game tells you this before you confirm the prestige on a character.
I will be honest with you, I never bothered to prestige my character because I don't care about P3 costumes. I didn't actually know about this so now, I'll definitely prestige my character.
You need a third option, "Not True". As it isn't true.
It is true lol
i've heard it but from what i've seen its such an low number as to be imperceptible to the point of not even being sure its actually a thing and I dont know if its been confirmed by the devs or not