To the p3 meg on ps4
Bruh, i was playing nurse. You dropped the pallet and vaulted to me on the other side. Bruh.
You put the flashlight on the ground out of respect and ran, bruh.
Bruh, i hit you without blinking on the next chase. Bruh.
Bruh.
You put the flashlight on the ground out of respect and ran, bruh.
Bruh, i hit you without blinking on the next chase. Bruh.
Bruh.
Comments
survivors usually put thier items on the floor so you will let them escape. but if your toxic i wont let you
Wait is that thing? Why would a Killer ever not kill?
Chaos. Random decisions.
I played a game last night. 2 people dced. 1 got sacrificed.
I kinda felt bad for the last person. They even tried to fix generators instead of hatch for some reason.
If the match was a few seconds longer I would have just taken the survivor to the hatch instead of the hook. Felt a little bad after the hook.
Didn't know survivors dropped stuff for those reasons either. Not much makes semse about it.
Nurse OP, ignore game mechanics - megHEAD
So i expect you to get back up and entertain my practice, dont need freebies.
I wrote this to be humorous, it happened but way better situation than flashlighting and teabagging a learning nurse.