######### is wrong with this game DC ban?

I've been playing on my second account for like 100 hours because my main account is always getting long hours ban. My internet is totally fine only DC like 1 time when I was playing on my second account, and I never got more than 30 min ban on that account. However each time I go play on my main account, every time I DC like 1 time in a day it bans me for 24 hours at least, just now after 48 hours ban I finally can play some killers I like with good perks and after 3 match, boom, "Playing this thing needs internet work connection" while I can totally use my browser normally, and a 72 hours ban again!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously fix your DAMN game! If u can't make a stable serve then don't turn off plays' P2P game!!!!!!!!!!! For fk sake

Comments

  • You have probably quit so many games in your history. And if you dc every day that's why your dc penalties arent going down. In order for it to go down you need to play consecutively without quitting. Or you could just not quit in general, good connections dont drop every day or multiple times a day...