Missed Opportunity to Replace BBQ

No Way Out was such a missed opportunity to replace BBQ. It gains stacks the same way as BBQ with gains on each unique hook, but it doesn’t have the bloodpoint bonuses.

If there were perks with different effects that gained bloodpoint bonus stacks like BBQ, that would help spice up the Killer meta so much.

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    No Way Out was such a missed opportunity to replace BBQ. It gains stacks the same way as BBQ with gains on each unique hook, but it doesn’t have the bloodpoint bonuses.

    If there were perks with different effects that gained bloodpoint bonus stacks like BBQ, that would help spice up the Killer meta so much.

    So you want people to one hook and have 40s of noed with blood warden and no way out ok

    the scummy bubba players are ok with that probably.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236922/missed-opportunity-to-replace-bbq

    So you want people to one hook and have 40s of noed with blood warden and no way out ok

    the scummy bubba players are ok with that probably.

    I actually just wanted an alternative way to get more bloodpoints, but go off on how you don’t like the perk

  • I feel like you could just run bbq and no way out together and it would be fine. If you're doing an end game build anyways, the aura reading from bbq would probably help find players hiding from bloodwarden unless they hop in lockers

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2046677#Comment_2046677

    I actually just wanted an alternative way to get more bloodpoints, but go off on how you don’t like the perk

    Na I like it and just misunderstood you.

    mb I thought you were another thread on to get rid of the incentive to leave the hook w bbq

  • @ukenicky said:

    I feel like you could just run bbq and no way out together and it would be fine. If you're doing an end game build anyways, the aura reading from bbq would probably help find players hiding from bloodwarden unless they hop in lockers

    The Aura Reading from BBQ is useful, but the reason it never leaves my build is the Bloodpoints.

    I would be more willing to run builds without BBQ if there was another bloodpoint perk that had a similar stack mechanic.