keys
keys are fine the way they are just bring franklins or lobby dodge, when I play against key holders I just deal with it.
keys are fine the way they are just bring franklins or lobby dodge, when I play against key holders I just deal with it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Just don't get caught against Mori's lol"
"Just don't get tunneled when the Killer has a mori."
Keys are getting nerfed (hopefully destroyed) just like Mori's because they alter the flow of the game.
Still donโt negate the fact they can find them or they reward losing players
I think you opened pandora's box.
Okay buddy.
here we go again with mori/key comparison again.
Also keys are not even as big of an issue as moris because survivor actually have to put in a little more effort to use them.
"Keys are fine", "just lobby dogde"
Because it's a valid complaint
lol sure ๐
It is.
you nailed it.
nice bait my friend.