Dwight &/or Jake Faces

Has anyone recently gotten the Dwight or Jake faces for Bubba lately? I have been farming at the very least 3 of each (sometimes 5) everyday for the last 7 days, and still nothing. That’s assuming I started, having 0 of each to begin with. To be honest I’m tired of playing Bubba, so anyone had any luck recently?

Comments

  • It took me at least 600 hours playtime to get even 1 mask, and that's with owning Bubba from the day I started playing.

    Might be something wrong with the tracking.

  • It's always a good feeling when you decide on a whim to play Jake and then the next thing you know Bubba's swinging around the corner in a Claudette mask and you're NOT getting away.

  • ^the reason why all bubbas without exception are complete and utter face camping, tunneling sacks of sweaty crutch meat.

    Solution? play as Cheryl

  • it is currently bugged. you can find lots of posts on the bug board