Hack or?
So, I was just DSed by a Claudette I hadn’t hooked in at least 3 minutes, pulled out of a locker, & ran away after the DS at speeds the Flash would be jealous of, & she was Uninjured even though I pulled out of a locker.
So, I was just DSed by a Claudette I hadn’t hooked in at least 3 minutes, pulled out of a locker, & ran away after the DS at speeds the Flash would be jealous of, & she was Uninjured even though I pulled out of a locker.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes they are cheating, I mean it sounds like you know this already.
Unless you are incorrectly reporting what happened, then they were a script kiddie yes.
No, that’s exactly what happened. I was in a chase, and the Claudette just ran into my POV, so I chased her instead (she was fully healed) around the shack a time or two, then she popped in a locker. I pulled her out, she DS’ed me, & ran away like a bolt of lightning unharmed. I have a screenshot, but I play on console, & don’t record my games. So there’s that. I reported it after the match, but console doesn’t give any options for describing the event, just general report conditions.
From there, you'll need to upload whatever evidence you have, as well as a report of what happened, to dbd support. Find them here:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Make sure you submit the ticket under "Additional Player Report Information".
Ok, thank you!
No worries ^^
The report system is... Incredibly convoluted, let's say, and isn't exactly clear on how to go about reporting people lol.
They updated their site and made it significantly harder too which is obnoxious.
Oh God don't remind me! Now you either have to sign in, view a previously made ticket, and follow the "Submit a request" button there, or go digging in the FAQ and just kinda pray that it shows up. It's genuinely mind-boggling ngl.
I've just got this link permanently saved on my desktop because of how obnoixous it is to find now.
Did you actually time it or are you just assuming it was 3 minutes because 1 minute can actually feel like a long time in-game.
I’m pretty certain about the time, but the pulling out of a locker, and running away like lightning without being injured from the locker removal is what I’m really looking at.
Well if that actually happened then yes it's a hacker who is not very good at hiding their hacks.