Not letting you struggle on second hook

Platform - xbox

Frequency - intermittent , has happened on spring wood map twice and Ormond twice out of 20 games.


Steos to replicate - on your second hook state , it usually allows you the ability to struggle but it Insta kills you as if you didn’t press the A button :(

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Might sound stupid, but I'd try binding it to a different key first to see if it's an issue with the button itself.

    I had a similar issue a couple of years ago, and it turned out my keyboard had a slightly dodgy sensor on my spacebar, causing my struggle to be cancelled now and again. I switched to a different key and never had the same problem again. Obviously this was on PC, not Xbox, but I can imagine the same sort of thing could happen if you have a bit of a worn-out button.