How do I report a player?
Where did the Useful Links page/section go?
All I can find now is the Info & Help at the top, but that only offers Sumbit a Bug Report and Ban Appeals, not Submit a Player Report/Ticket
Tagged:
Mod
Where did the Useful Links page/section go?
All I can find now is the Info & Help at the top, but that only offers Sumbit a Bug Report and Ban Appeals, not Submit a Player Report/Ticket
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Found it. It's off to the side (web version), but only visible while viewing a discussion; not visible from the main forum page.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.deadbydaylight.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us
There's no point mate. 6 hackers in just over a month and my ticket still hasn't been replied to.
I literally had to text them again to remind them of my ticket a week ago.
All the information can be found in the "info & help" section of the knowledge base.
It's got all the game rules and forum rules there: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/rules-and-info