This game is ruined now

Almost every game there is a face camper or hard tunneling killer and it has completely ruined the game. These strategies are insanely toxic and unfun to play against and if you somehow manage to pull off a miracle and escape you get death threats and a ######### ton of toxicity sent your way by the killer since their toxic strategies didn’t work. I have always tried to see both sides of the arguments between killer and survivor mains when it comes to toxic and unfun strategies but it is at the point now where the killer mains are out of control with their toxicity and game ruining behavior. I haven’t played a normal game of dbd in over a month because killers will always do one of three things: DC, face camp, or hard tunnel. It’s not fun to play in these games and it is especially not fun to get the death threats and toxicity after the game from these people of you managed to escape. Something needs to be done because it’s getting to the point where the game is slowly being ruined.

Comments

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    I play solo so there is no team I was shocked probably more so than you but it's something that needs addressed if your a tunneling camping red rank please depip yourself to yellow rank were I don't have to deal with you play fair without emotion your a serial killer if you get juked chase someone else instead of me because I will loop you for as long as I can and I run I run killlers that's my favorite thing to do and I challenge myself by trying to run a killer for gens my record is eight n a row last night I did 5 n one match and I enjoy being chased as long as gens are poppin I ant stopin

    I play solo too, but what I meant with your team are your fellow survivors.

    Besides you there are 3 others who can be randoms or friends, but that doesn't matter.

    The point I was making is that the other 3 didn't play it smart and kept feeding bubba points while they should have rushed the gens and escape.

    Yes I don't like to be face camped either but unfortunately it indeed still happens in red ranks.

    As for tunneling, I can understand that some people don't like it, tho i enjoy it when the killer keeps going after me the entire match

  • I had this match where I got spotted right away by the huntress and the whole time I just got chased so I wasn't able to get points for anything else. The killer didn't even care there was people near me in shack doing that gen.

  • @FattiePoobum said:

    It’s not every game

    but l would say it has increased

    but so has the efficiency at doing gens

    so .............

    Yep. If I'm in a situation where I have 2 hooks and there is 1 gen left (not uncommon by the way), what am I supposed to do but camp and tunnel? They're probably all going to get out anyway, but I might as well get some hook trades and points.

1 2 ›