I don't know the icon but I think it will be the entity with a party hat.
...so people lose the bloodpoints when they cleanse the totem? why?
You just know someone's gonna cleanse this during the EGC.
I like it, makes farming easier for both sides. But i wish eternal damnation to the survivor who dares to destroy it instantly.
Run Hex: Killer Party and Haunted Ground for some fun lol Punish the survivor who goes to cleanse the hex lol
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...so people lose the bloodpoints when they cleanse the totem? why?
You just know someone's gonna cleanse this during the EGC.
I like it, makes farming easier for both sides. But i wish eternal damnation to the survivor who dares to destroy it instantly.
Run Hex: Killer Party and Haunted Ground for some fun lol Punish the survivor who goes to cleanse the hex lol