What do you guys think of the requirements to run DBD? Do they need an update?

image.png

GTX 460 1 GB just hurts my eyes to see on minimum.

They don't even to bother to mention HDD or SSD. Like we live in 2010 or something?

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Yeah, they seem to be outdated. My GPU died on me a few days ago and the best I could get in a short time was a 1050 TI (for way too much money, but the GPU-market is horrible at the moment), and I cannot run the game on Ultra anymore and even on High I have some FPS-Drops next to completed Generators or in the Dream World.

    While those are first world problems, it just shows that the system requirements are really outdated. Might be the poor optimization, but it clearly feels like you need a PC which is well above of what DBD should need according to the requirements.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Yeah, they seem to be outdated. My GPU died on me a few days ago and the best I could get in a short time was a 1050 TI (for way too much money, but the GPU-market is horrible at the moment), and I cannot run the game on Ultra anymore and even on High I have some FPS-Drops next to completed Generators or in the Dream World.

    While those are first world problems, it just shows that the system requirements are really outdated. Might be the poor optimization, but it clearly feels like you need a PC which is well above of what DBD should need according to the requirements.

    Exactly my thoughts.

    I wonder if they still use these requirements for their benchmarking and whenever we scream of optimization they just look at these and wonder what's wrong.

  • At this point might as well remove Xbox1 and PS4 from meeting the requirements, cause they kinda don't...