Behaviour take your time
please make the update good! Some of us don't care about it being released fast we just want good content :)
please make the update good! Some of us don't care about it being released fast we just want good content :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't get your hopes up.Thats what i've learned from Behaviour.
We'll see, I'll settle for it not breaking anything honestly.
Trickster being made to be decent would be a nice bonus though.
i dont care about any of the content to be honest i just dont want game breaking bugs
I agree I'm willing to wait so that console is effected by game breaking bugs
haha console players
At least they are taking their time on this chapter, unlike the last one...
Trickster is still gonna be absolute trash so who cares.
“A delayed chapter is eventually good, but a rushed chapter is forever bad.” Shigeru Miyamoto (maybe)