Considering sets shouldn't even exist in the first place... yeah, we should.
Sets are kinda necessary for skins like the Greek Clown one. I really like the weapon from that set tho which is why I wish it was unlocked. I don't really get why the Pyramid Head outfits are locked though.
As of right now, probably yes, because they haven't come up with a legendary killer skin where the weapon couldn't be removed from it, as far as I can remember. But I think there's a pricing/marketing thing where they want you to buy all three pieces together just like the survivor skins. It's just that, because the pieces are different on killer vs survivor skins, it doesn't totally make sense.
I feel like yeah weapon could be unlinked. When it comes to cosmetics some linked make sense (Jane Goddess Dress for example) but it would be nice to be able to use her hair solo :)
yes. When they included set cosmetics I am pretty sure in the in-game news there was talk about 2- to 3-piece sets but all we ever got were 3 piece sets.
the weapons and some of the survivor heads should be separate cosmetic pieces of clippings etc are not an issue (I could see how maybe weapons of the Krampus or Minotaur still need to be only available in the set)
Sets are kinda necessary for skins like the Greek Clown one. I really like the weapon from that set tho which is why I wish it was unlocked. I don't really get why the Pyramid Head outfits are locked though.
The point of being able to mix and match cosmetics is to customize your character. With sets, customization is extremely limited. Therefore, sets shouldn't exist.
Outfit can't exist without being a set? Either change that, or don't add it into the game.
I love GHOSTFACE'S Blighted orange knife but don't want to always use the rest of the set because it's so bright and colorful. I love how it looks, just makes STEALTH difficult.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering sets shouldn't even exist in the first place... yeah, we should.
Sets are kinda necessary for skins like the Greek Clown one. I really like the weapon from that set tho which is why I wish it was unlocked. I don't really get why the Pyramid Head outfits are locked though.
As of right now, probably yes, because they haven't come up with a legendary killer skin where the weapon couldn't be removed from it, as far as I can remember. But I think there's a pricing/marketing thing where they want you to buy all three pieces together just like the survivor skins. It's just that, because the pieces are different on killer vs survivor skins, it doesn't totally make sense.
I feel like yeah weapon could be unlinked. When it comes to cosmetics some linked make sense (Jane Goddess Dress for example) but it would be nice to be able to use her hair solo :)
yes. When they included set cosmetics I am pretty sure in the in-game news there was talk about 2- to 3-piece sets but all we ever got were 3 piece sets.
the weapons and some of the survivor heads should be separate cosmetic pieces of clippings etc are not an issue (I could see how maybe weapons of the Krampus or Minotaur still need to be only available in the set)
The point of being able to mix and match cosmetics is to customize your character. With sets, customization is extremely limited. Therefore, sets shouldn't exist.
Outfit can't exist without being a set? Either change that, or don't add it into the game.
I love GHOSTFACE'S Blighted orange knife but don't want to always use the rest of the set because it's so bright and colorful. I love how it looks, just makes STEALTH difficult.
Of course.