What is the most deadliest Survivor Scenario for a Killer to be in?

When the match starts, do you find it more beneficial to you as the killer if survivors start together or separated?

Do you prefer survivors bringing medkits over Toolboxes or the other way around?

Besides survivors carrying a key, if you see a survivor carrying a medkit or toolbox, which one you are more likely chasing after, given that no one has been hooked yet.

Do you prefer survivors using more gen rushing perks like "Prove thyself" over chase perks like "Sprint burst" or "Dead Hard". In other words, do you prefer survivors finishing gens fast but not lasting long in chases or working on gens slowly but being harder to chase down?

Comments

  • 4 survivors, separate at the start, with 4 BNP's on a map like Red Forest all 4 with DS, Unbreakable, Prove Thyself, and Sprint Burst.

  • Genuinely this varies a lot from killer-to-killer and from game-to-game. With SWF groups I prefer when they start separately. However, if it's a random queue and they start as a group I like being able to quickly get a few injuries in (maybe force a mend too).

    Medkits can be annoying for the self heal factor and most people don't actually use their toolboxes, so for the most part I'd say medkits are more annoying--unless it's a purple toolbox.

    If no one has been hooked, the survivor I chase will be based on positioning and character more than their item (although medkit primarily due to the capability to counter snowballing). If I can get an injure off I heavily consider rotating quickly to either make survivors reset or play safe for a while.

    It isn't actually too difficult to beat a dead hard if you play around it right, I think it's a pretty balanced perk. Sprint burst on the other hand typically extends chases in a really annoying way for me, but once again it isn't exactly overpowered. I like to control as many gens as I can in the game because that's ultimately the objective and you can always chase a survivor later, but you can't recover from finished gens.

  • 4 Medkits and I'm not an m1 killer so I can't bring Franklins. Even if I have 2 survivors on a hook at all times the gens will be done because of how much time they save on healing. Medkits are the strongest item in the game when it comes to time saving.