Fun Experience(At Least For Me) - So Wish I Would Have Recorded This Game

I found this was pretty funny. I was playing as the Had and interrupted and caught a survivor on a generator that was really close to being done. The hook I put him on was pretty much next to the generator so I placed a couple of traps around the hook and went to find the next survivor.

I had hit another survivor when one of the traps triggered by the hook to I teleported back and hit the rescuer and started chasing them when another trap triggered by the generator that was almost done so I teleported back. It turns out all 4 survivors had been in the area and for the next little bit they all kept trying to get that one generator.

It changed from a normal match as they kept coming back to that one generator so instead of patrolling the others I put all the traps around that one and was camping it yet they still kept coming. Eventually they did all the generators.

I expected them all to escape and was fine. Things turned out differently however and that is why I wished I would have recorded the whole thing.

I started towards the closest exit gate and caught one trying to open it. I had NOED and was knocked him to the ground. In the meantime a second survivor had opened an exit gate. I then hooked him and went for the one that had opened the gate which was not far away. The survivor was still standing in the exit are near the exit so I thought he wanted me to deadly wound him and he would exit. When I did however he did not leave so I picked him up and hooked him. It was then that I remembered that I had Blood Warden. I had not used it very much and honestly that is the first time it had ever activated for me.

Suffice it to say they all ended up sacrificed on a match that I thought they would all escape on and it was all because of Blood Warden.

I should have just let them go as planned but was so surprised by how things progressed I just hooked them all. The match was fun overall(For me at least. Not sure about the Survivors). First the generator thing and then the Blood Warden. I should have just let them go as I planned but was so surprised by how things progressed I ended up sacrificing them all.

I should of recorded it as a match like that that will likely never happen again.

Now I am curious about other surprising experiences others have had in a match when things have taken an unexpected turn.

Comments