The Daily Matchmatcher thread

dbdmmagain01.jpg

Peak time, lot's of players, waited 5 minutes and ... this.

Comments

  • You are the purple one, right?

  • That is not cash money

  • Welcome to the DBD's new MMR system where the killer has its own rank. It is at the learning phase and in that phase it is kinda normal. I know it sucks but when you try to add new mechanic to the game it needs random data to learn and that was necessary to do it. I hope after all this effort there will be really good system which is more fair.

  • @CheesyGuy said:

    Welcome to the DBD's new MMR system where the killer has its own rank. It is at the learning phase and in that phase it is kinda normal. I know it sucks but when you try to add new mechanic to the game it needs random data to learn and that was necessary to do it. I hope after all this effort there will be really good system which is more fair.

    Except they turned it already off again since the test was only 24 hours?

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2039389#Comment_2039389

    Except they turned it already off again since the test was only 24 hours?

    Well I dont know when he put that screenshot or take it so I assume it was from MMR.

  • It's not from MMR, it's from about 12 hours ago using ranks for matchmaking. Maybe there were zero purples playing at 10:00 on a monday evening.