I tried stretch Resolution Once...

Now I know why the developers wont fix this...It's a buff to solo's, and swf but they don't think about that.

As a solo myself, it is so easy. As I say.

"Whatever is abusable, can be usable".

Why not right, the developers don't care about there game, might as well throw that in with a Brand New part. I will not constantly use it, only once a week. I could use it everyday but just once a week is fine.

Comments

  • If the developers don't wanna fix it give everyone a fov slider us console players can't do it or the j flick so gotta make it even.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    If the developers don't wanna fix it give everyone a fov slider us console players can't do it or the j flick so gotta make it even.

    They already have a reason for not adding an FOV slider, and it's because they think it'll be too strong for a killer to have an extra 15 degrees of vision on top of 4 perk slots, which is why it's a perk and not an option in the settings. Even though it would have the absolute mildest of effects in terms of killer performance, because stealth wouldn't be affected in a way you could actually tell, it would be the exact same. But whatever, guess I'll keep only using 2 perks until this game is finally brought into the modern age (because BBQ is also basically mandatory if you want the grind to not be impossible to keep up with)