Better Together makes it easy for trolls to troll
Can the yellow aura not be visible to survivors who are in a chase?
I got the killer kited into me by all 3 survivors last match. Their post-match chat: "Sucks to suck"
Can the yellow aura not be visible to survivors who are in a chase?
I got the killer kited into me by all 3 survivors last match. Their post-match chat: "Sucks to suck"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is this in Polls??Trolls are gonna troll. I'd rather not lose the information as the survivor in chase. They also need to change the aura of this or Trail of Torment, to remove the confusion or guessing of which perk it is.
Just equip Bond (that one perk that should be base kit to put solos and SWF on the same playing field) and then briefly start to gen-tap if you see a survivor's aura