Console comparison
Hi guys, I own both playstation 5 and xbox series x. Mine is a samsung qled q70t TV. Playing on dead by daylight from both consoles I notice that on xbox series x the fluidity is better, it seems much faster. It is my impression?
Hi guys, I own both playstation 5 and xbox series x. Mine is a samsung qled q70t TV. Playing on dead by daylight from both consoles I notice that on xbox series x the fluidity is better, it seems much faster. It is my impression?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I've heard and not witnessed, the ps5 is superior
Superior in what sense?
Well my first hand experience is the ps5 never drops frames, except it did drop for about a second when the Chinese new years fire works would go off on gens during the event. Previous to that I had heard on these forums that the new Xbox was already dropping some frames, not personal experience but that's what I read here.
I can't tell you about frame drops. But I only notice more fluidity on the xbox x series, even between settings. This will be my impression too, but I see that on the play 5 the graphics look cleaner. I set the xbox x series to 120hz and the playstation 5 with the default settings. (even if the game maxes out at 60hz.)