Leatherface Tantrum locker hit
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask if it is intended for leatherface to chainsaw people inside lockers in his Tantrum, I haven't found anything online so I wanted to ask if anyone knows if this a bug or a mechanic.
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask if it is intended for leatherface to chainsaw people inside lockers in his Tantrum, I haven't found anything online so I wanted to ask if anyone knows if this a bug or a mechanic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a bug, if the survivor begins getting out then it'll immediately hit them but if the survivor is staying inside and gets hit that's the game messing up
If you're inside the locker then that's a bug.
If you're just getting out, even in the very last frame of the tantrum when it can down you, that's you being so very slightly off time.
Thank you for the answers, it seems to be a bug, because they hide in a locker I tantrum them and they fall out of the locker the same way you would if you get downed with an M1 when entering it.
If it it as they are getting in or out it could also just bee good old fashioned latency