Could you please give feedback on my survivor gameplay?

Here is video of my gameplay against Deathslinger I would like feedback on. Keep in mind I am in a 2 man swf this time and I understand the advantages I have but please try to focus on me thank you.

https://youtu.be/KnxPRndg3hE

P.s ignore the abrupt end nothing happened because the killer DCed. I recorded the last part too if you want to see it.

Comments

  • Even with Corrupt the totem at the start is a time waste.

    Dont hide, try to take the aggro from ash.

    3:28 is a lithe waste. And dont hide after that. Your scratch marks show that you stopped there. Its better to make distance against a deathslinger.

    Its better to not spin against the hit. Take the hit and vault so he cant do a follow-up shot.

  • @TicTac said:

    Even with Corrupt the totem at the start is a time waste.

    Dont hide, try to take the aggro from ash.

    3:28 is a lithe waste. And dont hide after that. Your scratch marks show that you stopped there. Its better to make distance against a deathslinger.

    Its better to not spin against the hit. Take the hit and vault so he cant do a follow-up shot.

    Thank you I will use your tips

  • always put the gen between you and the killers (and b&c, but no killer use it to aura read). You did 2 gens in the wrong side.