post game

So my suggestion is quet simple - to add the ability to see if survivors and how many of them was playing together ''swf'' after the game ends, so playing as a killer - it would be good to know sometimes.

Think not hard to implement that..

Comments

  • @kesLV said:

    So my suggestion is quet simple - to add the ability to see if survivors and how many of them was playing together ''swf'' after the game ends, so playing as a killer - it would be good to know sometimes.

    Think not hard to implement that..

    I would prefer it was added before not after. I would like to avoid a 4 man SWF if I can. I would say they can put an icon over their usernames in the lobbies and such

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236133/post-game

    I would prefer it was added before not after. I would like to avoid a 4 man SWF if I can. I would say they can put an icon over their usernames in the lobbies and such

    And that's why it should not happen. SWF most likely wouldn't find a game.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236133/post-game

    I would prefer it was added before not after. I would like to avoid a 4 man SWF if I can. I would say they can put an icon over their usernames in the lobbies and such

    If that was added SWF would never ever get a match, freeing up more skilled killers to grind solos. Not the way to balance imo.

  • i would love that. i've had tons of games where i've gotten a solid group of solo queue-ers and won and had the killer absolutely RAGE at us in post game accusing us of being an swf.