jokes aside I think you’re being hacked. I was hacked by survivor at that map with same killer. Can’t unbind victor, permanent blind, etc...
I don't think that was a hack. It seems like it's the speed Charlotte is able to move at when waking from her idle state. Maybe the player got stuck with that speed permanently.
The Twins were after all (and might still be) very buggy.
I don't think that was a hack. It seems like it's the speed Charlotte is able to move at when waking from her idle state. Maybe the player got stuck with that speed permanently.
The Twins were after all (and might still be) very buggy.
Could be. Maybe he can try to unbind victor again and switch back to solve the bug.
Nevertheless if it’s a bug, it’s a game breaking bug and needs to be fixed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My first thought was she's just carrying too much to be able to run... I've been playing too much Skyrim recently
Victor is heavy
Fake.
How did that happen ?
Finally the game is balanced /s
jokes aside I think you’re being hacked. I was hacked by survivor at that map with same killer. Can’t unbind victor, permanent blind, etc...
I don't think that was a hack. It seems like it's the speed Charlotte is able to move at when waking from her idle state. Maybe the player got stuck with that speed permanently.
The Twins were after all (and might still be) very buggy.
Could be. Maybe he can try to unbind victor again and switch back to solve the bug.
Nevertheless if it’s a bug, it’s a game breaking bug and needs to be fixed.