Is Badham and Haddonfield the only non random maps?

Everything seems to be the same besides window layouts and small differences in pallet spots. Are these the only maps where RNG doesn't change around the whole layout?

Comments

  • Midwich is also almost identical every time.

    Swamp maps vary a little but Pale Rose in particular will always be pretty similar because the boat and the bridge are always on opposite sides of the map with reeds in the middle.

    Saloon only changes the order of the buildings and tiles but they always keep the same layouts.

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Midwich is also almost identical every time.

    Swamp maps vary a little but Pale Rose in particular will always be pretty similar because the boat and the bridge are always separate from each other.

    Yea I forgot about those as well. I wonder if Badham has those 5 variations due to it's lack of RNG layout

  • @BitingSea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2036606#Comment_2036606

    Yea I forgot about those as well. I wonder if Badham has those 5 variations due to it's lack of RNG layout

    Apparently the reason Badham is like that is because most of the map is large, unique buildings that would look out of place if they were randomly generated. Like if the pre-school basement were right next to the house of pain basement it would be weird.