help with a wraith build

So recently I've discovered my love for wraith, I realize he's underwhelming but he's fun as hell. That being said, I'm unsure of what my build should be.
So far, I'm running Nurse's Calling, Shadowborn, Brutal Strength, and Agitation.
I'm waiting for BBQ and Chili to be in the bloodweb, and I planned on switching that with Agitation.
I just got Monitor and Abuse in the bloodweb, and I'm trying to decide if I should switch shadowborn for it, because both increase my FOV, which is what I want, but monitor and abuse also changes up the terror radius, which will help for nurse's calling (since people usually stop healing when inside the radius, since the radius is smaller from M&A, they'll keep healing). While normally that seems like a no brainer, since I'm using Wraith, and when I'm invisible, I don't have a terror radius at all so I don't know if that's redundant...plus, Shadowborn increases my FOV "tremendously" vs the max "considerably" from monitor and abuse.
Basically, I want to know Shadowborn vs Monitor and Abuse for Wraith, and if I should change anything else.
I hope that all makes sense haha

Comments

  • Wraith is gonna struggle no matter what you choose. Definitely say you need something like Ruin on that Killer.

    As far as M&A vs Shadowborn, most will argue M&A is the better choice simply because of the TR manipulation. With Wraith though, your cloak and uncloak always give away your general distance from the Survivors.

    Really, Wraith is so low on the list you can pretty much run whatever you want and he's still gonna have a difficult time. Agitation can help, but a replacement for BBQ, on such a weak character? Eh, I wouldn't do it personally but you can make it happen.

  • @weirdkid5 said:
    Wraith is gonna struggle no matter what you choose. Definitely say you need something like Ruin on that Killer.

    As far as M&A vs Shadowborn, most will argue M&A is the better choice simply because of the TR manipulation. With Wraith though, your cloak and uncloak always give away your general distance from the Survivors.

    Really, Wraith is so low on the list you can pretty much run whatever you want and he's still gonna have a difficult time. Agitation can help, but a replacement for BBQ, on such a weak character? Eh, I wouldn't do it personally but you can make it happen.

    The BBQ is mostly for the bloodpoint boost tbh, the aura thing is secondary. I would like Ruin but I'm too lazy to level up the Hag so I've been waiting for it to pop in the shrine. And, just to clarify, you're saying it doesn't really matter between Shadowborn and M&A?

  • @robin said:

    @weirdkid5 said:
    Wraith is gonna struggle no matter what you choose. Definitely say you need something like Ruin on that Killer.

    As far as M&A vs Shadowborn, most will argue M&A is the better choice simply because of the TR manipulation. With Wraith though, your cloak and uncloak always give away your general distance from the Survivors.

    Really, Wraith is so low on the list you can pretty much run whatever you want and he's still gonna have a difficult time. Agitation can help, but a replacement for BBQ, on such a weak character? Eh, I wouldn't do it personally but you can make it happen.

    The BBQ is mostly for the bloodpoint boost tbh, the aura thing is secondary. I would like Ruin but I'm too lazy to level up the Hag so I've been waiting for it to pop in the shrine. And, just to clarify, you're saying it doesn't really matter between Shadowborn and M&A?

    I would say it's more or less personal preference now that they removed the negative effects from Shadowborn. M&A has utility, but Shadownborn has reliability for the entire match. Just see which one works out better for you.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    @robin said:

    @weirdkid5 said:
    Wraith is gonna struggle no matter what you choose. Definitely say you need something like Ruin on that Killer.

    As far as M&A vs Shadowborn, most will argue M&A is the better choice simply because of the TR manipulation. With Wraith though, your cloak and uncloak always give away your general distance from the Survivors.

    Really, Wraith is so low on the list you can pretty much run whatever you want and he's still gonna have a difficult time. Agitation can help, but a replacement for BBQ, on such a weak character? Eh, I wouldn't do it personally but you can make it happen.

    The BBQ is mostly for the bloodpoint boost tbh, the aura thing is secondary. I would like Ruin but I'm too lazy to level up the Hag so I've been waiting for it to pop in the shrine. And, just to clarify, you're saying it doesn't really matter between Shadowborn and M&A?

    I would say it's more or less personal preference now that they removed the negative effects from Shadowborn. M&A has utility, but Shadownborn has reliability for the entire match. Just see which one works out better for you.

    ok thanks for the clarification, since shadowborn is leveled up higher I'll stick to it.

  • I usually run :
    Ruin
    Brutal Strength
    Enduring
    NOED

    On him.
    Tho you can also use :
    Franklin's demise
    BBQ & Chili
    Nurse's calling

    depending on your playstyle.

  • @Runiver said:
    I usually run :
    Ruin
    Brutal Strength
    Enduring
    NOED

    On him.
    Tho you can also use :
    Franklin's demise
    BBQ & Chili
    Nurse's calling

    depending on your playstyle.

    tbh I don't understand the appeal to Franklins demise, to me it's more of an annoyance than a hindrance when I play survivor, unless you're playing against SWF that all have flashlights I don't see how it can be that much of a game changer

  • @robin said:

    @Runiver said:
    I usually run :
    Ruin
    Brutal Strength
    Enduring
    NOED

    On him.
    Tho you can also use :
    Franklin's demise
    BBQ & Chili
    Nurse's calling

    depending on your playstyle.

    tbh I don't understand the appeal to Franklins demise, to me it's more of an annoyance than a hindrance when I play survivor, unless you're playing against SWF that all have flashlights I don't see how it can be that much of a game changer

    You truly underestimate survivor's greed and lack of patience then
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-qsOgF0jnk

  • @Runiver said:

    @robin said:

    @Runiver said:
    I usually run :
    Ruin
    Brutal Strength
    Enduring
    NOED

    On him.
    Tho you can also use :
    Franklin's demise
    BBQ & Chili
    Nurse's calling

    depending on your playstyle.

    tbh I don't understand the appeal to Franklins demise, to me it's more of an annoyance than a hindrance when I play survivor, unless you're playing against SWF that all have flashlights I don't see how it can be that much of a game changer

    You truly underestimate survivor's greed and lack of patience then
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-qsOgF0jnk

    thats good evidence I'll give you that haha