Dc penaltys for internet disconnects
I shouldn't get a dc penalty for having internet problems it's not my fault so why give me a dc penalty pls get rid of this feature
I shouldn't get a dc penalty for having internet problems it's not my fault so why give me a dc penalty pls get rid of this feature
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no. but they can't even do that. other games have it, but this one no. good luck man
It's not our fault that you have internet problems. Why should we get punished for it?
i don't care if it stay or go I like it to go because it pointless I mean ok killer dc to be bad word but some just want out but survivor tho still dc sometime have an easy way out by killing them self on first hook like I said pointless.
Im sorry but its a multiplayer game that relies heavily on teamwork. If you have internet issues it isn't the burden of the DBD dev team to work around that. If you joined a game then never touched your keyboard that would be on you, how is this different?
Think about it from the perspective of everybody else, if you know you have frequent internet problems, you are ruining every game for 4 other people
If you just happen to crash once or twice and it's not a frequent problem, the penalty should be only 3 minutes, go to the bathroom or something