Seriously? HOW?

I’ve talked about this before and i took a ticket out WEEKS ago and i’ve had literally no response, and yes i’ve checked multiple times.

But my adam and spirit have been deleted, well no. They’re just locked. I bought them when they first came out, and now it requires me to pay again.

Their cosmetics are still there, and so are their teachables, so the save of them is available it’s just i’d have to pay again.

And i’m not paying to get characters i’ve already got, and were basically stolen from me.

I haven’t seen anyone else talk about this at all. Is it just me? Like the chances of that happening are really low.

I don’t even play as then a lot, but the fact that it happened to me just makes me not wanna play the game.

So i just wanna ask, how did this happen.

How can i fix it.

Have an average day. :)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'd submit another ticket.

  • This is a first for me.

    Haven't heard of this issue before.

    Do you still have the DLC in your steam library? When did it happen? How long ago did you send the ticket? etc

    Best thing I can do for you is tag someone who might help.

    @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) @Rizzo90

  • @LethalPugy said:

    I’ve talked about this before and i took a ticket out WEEKS ago and i’ve had literally no response, and yes i’ve checked multiple times.

    But my adam and spirit have been deleted, well no. They’re just locked. I bought them when they first came out, and now it requires me to pay again.

    Their cosmetics are still there, and so are their teachables, so the save of them is available it’s just i’d have to pay again.

    And i’m not paying to get characters i’ve already got, and were basically stolen from me.

    I haven’t seen anyone else talk about this at all. Is it just me? Like the chances of that happening are really low.

    I don’t even play as then a lot, but the fact that it happened to me just makes me not wanna play the game.

    So i just wanna ask, how did this happen.

    How can i fix it.

    Have an average day. :)

    Hey, I will message you.