Anti-Epileptic Mode FFS
We have color blind scratch marks, which is nice, but difficult to see scratch marks doesn't make the game unplayable. Treatment Theatre and Haddonfield make the game completely unplayable for me. My left eye's vision is blurred, and I have migraines now, and had to quit playing the game after one session, because those maps are FILLED with flashing lights. As killer, it is rough. As survivor, I just have to quit the game, because there is no way I can sit on a gen for 80 seconds with flashing lights in the room. I have been posting for years now that there needs to be an anti-epileptic mode, and that was just when there was only Haddonfield. Now that gens flash more and Lerys exists, there has to be an anti-epileptic mode to get rid of the flashing. It is outright painful and debilitating to some players, and makes some maps completely unplayable.
Comments
im sorry that happens to you. i agree they should make a change. it should be a fairly easy feature to implement!
As someone with epilepsy I can only agree with you. Lerys, Haddonfield, lunar events etc. gives me headaches really often.
I do not personally have epilepsy, but the constant flashing does strain my eyes.
I actually was personally talking about this with my friend when we were in a room with an incomplete gen. The room was constantly flashing the lights and it was going from dark to uber bright and I just left to work on a different gen after that. (it was solo anyways, but still.)
They could really turn down the brightness of the flashing by a severe amount.