Character from LOST in Dead By Daylight

I recently started watching the TV series LOST and managed to watch one season. I liked many of the characters, I don't know all their lore, but I think it would be interesting to see one of the surviving in the entity world. I started to imagine what kind of characters would be interesting for Dead By Daylight and I thought that Jack Shepard would be a good choice. What do you think about this, or is it a bad idea? (Sorry in advance for my English, is not my native language.)

image.png


Comments

  • Sawyer. Jack is too altruistic.

  • Sawyer and john Locke would be cool as well tho

  • I'm not sure who the killer would be, but a LOST chapter would be very fitting for a variety of reasons.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2039558#Comment_2039558

    The black smoke. He was a guy, I can't remember the name, but he could look like one of the human killers until he uses his power which would turn him into the black smoke and give him oni style rushdowns. If i remember the show correctly when that guy was in black smoke form he was extremely fast and strong, but the real crutch was that he could trick people by changing his appearance to look like someone else

    The man in black they called him, Jacobs brother. He would be the killer probably and survivor well Hurley would be fun super fat but, who did not like Hurley ๐Ÿ˜€