Please bring back demogorgon chase music
I brung something like this up before with Michaels walk. Obviously I like the small details in a game. But can you bring back demo's chase music?
I brung something like this up before with Michaels walk. Obviously I like the small details in a game. But can you bring back demo's chase music?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Has it even been removed?
This is something I have reported for a couple of months now, Oni, Myers and Doctor got their pov's music removed. (IMO the music that demo has is better than the old one)
Yes it has unfortunately. You have to play with him to hear It during a chase.