Bloodpoint score events you didn't know existed?

The scores I didn't even know you could get include:

Possession: Grab a survivor post-phase as spirit (800 bp I think)

Stalker: Follow survivors while cloaked as Wraith (I think)

Near miss: As survivor, almost get hit by deathslingers speargun. (250 bp per shot barely missed)

There was also one for demogorgon if I remember correctly. He has one where he hits a survivor right as he comes out of a portal.

Are there any other ones that most people are unaware of?

Comments

  • You get a bonus if you unhook a survivor safely, meaning they aren't downed right after because you either used BT or you waited for killer to leave the area. I think alot of survivors don't know this exists.

  • 'Too close for comfort'

    • If you break Deathslingers chain when you're quite close to him

    'Unexpected Arrival'

    • Hitting someone very quickly after leaving a demo portal

    'Lethal Rush Dodge'

    • Dodging a Lethal Rush

    'Release'

    • Opening an exit gate after the Endgame collapse has started/You're the last survivor alive


  • Sneaky Stab happens when you hit somebody while crouched as Ghostface... I think. You have to be crouched for a decent time before the score event is given so you can't just teabag then stab for more points. Also, you don't need to be in night shroud.

  • When someone gets mended by another survivor, both get the points.

  • Built to last give like 200 survival points

    Survivors get points for cleansing their intoxication with an antidote

  • Forced Penance gives you 300 Bloodpoints when it activates.

  • Tenacious - Repair a generator as the last survivor alive in a trial

    Gasp! (Nurse Only) - Using the Anxious Gasp add-on, cause a survivor to scream because you blinked near them (I don't think most add-ons get their own unique score events like this).

    Game Over (Pig Only) - Kill a survivor with an RBT (Didn't know this was a unique score event until recently, thought it otherwise just counted as the "Kill" event like mori's do).

  • @bm33 said:

    You get a bonus if you unhook a survivor safely, meaning they aren't downed right after because you either used BT or you waited for killer to leave the area. I think alot of survivors don't know this exists.

    lmao

  • When you disconnect, everyone gets points. Even the killer.

  • You get 500 bp using For The People, think the event is called Transfusion

  • @Altarf said:

    Sneaky Stab happens when you hit somebody while crouched as Ghostface... I think. You have to be crouched for a decent time before the score event is given so you can't just teabag then stab for more points. Also, you don't need to be in night shroud.

    I've tried this so many times that I thought they must have taken it out of the game... this makes more sense